Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstract should be written only in English.
- The acceptable word limit for each abstract should not exceed 500 words.
- We encourage you to send an informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a compendious summary of your paper.
- You can Submit Your Abstract via IFERP Conference Management System.
- You will receive an acknowledgement mail upon your submission.
- Decision on the acceptance of your abstract will be intimated within 48hrs of submission.
Full Paper Submission Guidelines
- Each Paper must be broken down into the following three sections when you submit.
- Background, Motivation and Objective.
- Statement of Contribution/Methods.
- Results, Discussions and Conclusions.
- Total number of pages must be 6 in double column format.
- In addition, the total number of characters excluding spaces, Title, Author Names, and Affiliations.
Publication Review process
Step 1 : Acknowledgement to the author (Assigning Manuscript ID), Once he/she submit the paper through our conference website.
Step 2 : The Support team will check the quality of the Manuscript (1. Plagiarism, 2.Novelty 3. Scope of the Manuscript with the theme of the Conference. If the manuscript is satisfying the said points, the manuscript will be sent to review (STEP 3). if the manuscript is not satisfying the said points, the manuscript will be notified as "Reject and Resubmit".
Step 3 : The Support team will assign 3 independent reviewers for each manuscript and will undergo a double-blind review process. Based on the review comments, the organising committee will send the decision to authors (1.Accept 2.Accept with Revision 3.Reject)
Step 4 : The accepted and revised articles are requested for Registration, Camera ready Copy (River-CRC) and Signed River Copyright transfer form.
Step 5 : All the Registered Manuscript authors need to do the presentation (Virtual or In person)
Step 6 : Once the registration is completed, all the CRC and its Copyright transfer form with the review reports will be shared to river for publication and Indexing process (Scopus)
Step 7 : Based on River interest, the extended version of the manuscript may be submitted to River journals through Special Issue.
Step 8 : Once the Publishing and Scopus indexing details received from river, the same will be shared to the registered authors.
DO'S AND DONT'S
Send your Original Research paper.
Send the paper in .doc/.docx file with the springer format provided above.
Adhere to the “Rules and Regulations” of the conference meticulously.
Note the last date of paper submission from the conference website and send the paper before the last date of submission.
Note the last date of registration. If your paper gets selected, your registration must be confirmed before the last date of registration.
Do visit the official conference website (only) and use the official mail id of the conference for all communication and latest information.
(Always refresh the webpage for any update).
Do check your registered mail ID regularly. All conference notifications will be communicated by mail only.
Do not send the papers with high plagiarism.
Do not book your travel and accommodation before taking the “Conference Schedule” mail from our conference coordinator. The organizer will not
provide any financial loss for travel cancellation/travel rescheduling due to conference rescheduling.
Do not use any pornography, controversial map or picture while presenting or publishing your paper.
Do not consider the payment confirmation mail (From Payment Gateway) as the final confirmation mail.